In episode 110, I chat with Samaya. A Chicago firefighter, she is currently pursuing her PhD in Integrative Medicine.
1. Any kind of misalignment (fear, worry, pain, disease, etc.) is simply a frequency imbalance.
2. You are more than our physical body; you are energy (everything is energy!) - understanding the power of frequencies is important to living a life where you thrive.
3. Energy outside your body moves very fast, but once it becomes a part of your physical body it becomes dense (so do your best to pick energies like love and gratitude versus energies like fear and worry).
4. Choose high energy foods (reduce things that are processed and increase food that is fresh and alive).
5. You pick up the energies around you – so be aware of the people in your environment.
6. Your gut will tell you more than your brain (so listen!).
7. Give box breathing (4,4,4,4) a try (4-minutes in, 4-minutes hold, 4-minutes exhale, 4-minutes hold).
8. Tips for box breathing: breath deep into your diagram and breath through your nose; try it first thing in the morning.
9. Processing emotions is a journey – find techniques/methods that will allow you to make friends with uncomfortable emotions.
10. Music is a great tool for processing emotions and bringing you back to balance.
11. Take care of yourself (prioritize sleep, hydration, and breathing well) so that you can be a leader in your circle of influence (you can’t pour from an empty cup).
Links to episodes about energy:
Heartmath Institute: https://www.heartmath.org/
The Hidden Messages in Water by Masaru Emoto: https://amzn.to/3DACYJm
Free Inner Voice Scan - find the emotions that are creating blocks in your physical body and receive balancing harmonics to help balance out the body: https://calendly.com/tracihill-1/ao-inner-voice-scan-1
Connect with Samaya (also known as Traci Hill)
Support the show
Sign up for the FREE 21-day, 60-second Happiness Challenge: https://www.expandyourhappy.com/60secOct23
Support this free content: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1547113/supporters/new
Get The Happy Doc Student Handbook: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578333732
Other resources at: http://Expandyourhappy.com
Treat me to a green tea: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/expandyourhappy
Want to make my day? Rate, review, subscribe & share with someone you love.