In episode 109, I chat with Dai Manuel. His passion is helping others navigate change to create sustainable, healthier, and happier lives.
1. Being consistent with small shifts will change your life – Ask “What one SMALL thing can I do every day with will put me on a path to health and happiness?”
2. We all struggle with the juggle - Accept that this struggle is part of being human – BUT ask yourself “Are all the balls I am juggling still important to me?”
3. You can’t do it all, do it well, and ENJOY life. Is it time to do a deep dive into what you really value? Are sacrificing things that you need to reclaim?
4. Putting your health and well-being “on hold” will never serve you because not being healthy will slow you down (or even stop you) from executing your goals.
5. Asking for help could be your saving grace – vulnerability is not a weakness!
6. Don’t say yes to every opportunity – pause and consider how saying yes will be adding one more ball to the juggle – is it worth it?
7. We are all energetic beings and need to fuel ourselves – make small changes with your fuel source by preparing healthy snacks and a green smoothie every morning.
8. Treat yourself as your own experiment - Journal how you are feeling before you start these small, subtle changes so you can document how powerful they really are.
9. If you can’t change the people around you, change the people around you – creating new associations are OK!
Connect with Dai
Support the show
Sign up for the FREE 21-day, 60-second Happiness Challenge: https://www.expandyourhappy.com/60secOct23
Support this free content: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1547113/supporters/new
Get The Happy Doc Student Handbook: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578333732
Other resources at: http://Expandyourhappy.com
Treat me to a green tea: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/expandyourhappy
Want to make my day? Rate, review, subscribe & share with someone you love.