Maria Stefanidi is the CEO of Your Dissertation Coach, a coaching and consulting firm that helps undergrad, post-grad and doctoral students overcome procrastination, prevent burnout, and implement powerful productivity systems to achieve their academic dreams.
What is dissertation procrastination? Academic self-sabotage by delaying work that needs to be done to complete your degree. If you are prone to procrastination, your dissertation will suffer and so will you. Many students never finish the degree, not because they don’t have the raw skill set, but because they procrastinate and either convince themselves they will never finish OR they run out of time.
Types of Procrastination
1. Trivial Procrastination – working on things that should not be your focus.
2. Confused Procrastination – putting off working on the dissertation because you don’t know how to proceed.
3. Time Crunch Procrastination – a lack of time management skills leads you to put off tasks until the last possible moment.
4. Insecure Procrastination – difficulty getting or staying on task due to self-doubt.
5. Unorganized Procrastination – a lack of structure leads to delays because you aren’t sure what to do next.
Get Maria’s book here: https://amzn.to/3V4jTao
Book a free consultation here: https://lab.yourdissertation.coach/discovery-call
Connect with Maria
IG - @yourdissertationcoach
LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/in/maria-your-dissertation-coach-b9367944
Get The Happy Doc Student Handbook: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578333732
Other resources at: http://Expandyourhappy.com
Support this free content: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/expandyourhappy
Want to make my day? Rate, review, subscribe & share with someone you love.