Robin Landa is a distinguished professor at Kean University USA and a globally recognized ideation expert. She is a well-known “creativity guru” and a best-selling author of books on creativity, design, and advertising, including The New Art of Ideas: Unlock Your Creative Potential.
The 3 G’s: Goal, Gap, Gain
1. Stimulate your curiosity with questions like: “What if?” and “If only”
2. Use the 3 G’s and write down your ideas
3. Let them incubate
4. Ways to let your mind wander: take a walk, sit on a bench, talk with a friend, videotape yourself
5. Choose who you share your ideas with carefully
6. Be a mindful and attentive listener – observe multiple perspectives
7. If worthwhile ideas aren't flowing – it’s probably not you, but the system you are using (give the 3G's a try)!
Connect with Robin
Learn more and get your book there: https://www.robinlanda.com
Faculty, request a desk copy: https://cart.penguinrandomhouse.com/education/desk/
If this piqued your curiosity, check out this one: On Curiosity and Being Human with Peter Williams - https://www.buzzsprout.com/1547113/9161038
Support the show
Sign up for the FREE 21-day, 60-second Happiness Challenge: https://www.expandyourhappy.com/60secOct23
Support this free content: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1547113/supporters/new
Get The Happy Doc Student Handbook: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578333732
Other resources at: http://Expandyourhappy.com
Treat me to a green tea: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/expandyourhappy
Want to make my day? Rate, review, subscribe & share with someone you love.