Stress Less and Do More!
On this episode, Blaine Oelkers, America’s only Chief Results Officer, shares productivity hacks that deliver a 30 minute hour™ that any busy person, but especially Doc Students can use!
Start by asking: What would you do with two guilt-free hours? Because, once you learn how to compress time, it’s an opportunity to do more of these things
How to get an hour's worth of things done in 30 minutes:
1. Tap into the power of the day-before-vacation with PDF: Plan, Delegate, Focus
5. Be a task master
6. Release your inner perfectionist – Done is better than perfect!
7. Take control of your day or someone else might
8. You don’t need to go into “day before vacation mode” every day but consider being in that mode a few days a week or integrating some of these tips throughout your day (like delegation, using timers, etc.).
9. Keep your main goal front and center – consider changing the unlock screen on your phone
10. Be the pilot of your day – “The bad news is that time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot!”
Connect with Blaine
Be sure to check out his TEDx talk at: https:/www.BlaineTEDx.com
Support the show
Support this free content: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1547113/supporters/new
Get The Happy Doc Student Handbook: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578333732
Other resources at: http://Expandyourhappy.com
Treat me to a green tea: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/expandyourhappy
Want to make my day? Rate, review, subscribe & share with someone you love.