YouTube of this episode: https://youtu.be/jqBFydfvYFY
Ann Hince shares how EFT/Tapping can help you find freedom from any emotion that is holding you back – whether that is stress, fear, frustration, or anxiety.
1. Have you ever considered that your past may be holding you back?
2. Situations that naturally occur during doctoral programs often trigger historic emotional experiences.
3. EFT stands for Emotional Freedom Technique (also called “tapping”) and was created by Gary Craig.
4. EFT/Tapping is a way to release the energy of emotions that reside in our physical bodies; releasing this energy gives you the freedom to be who you were meant to be.
5. Think of EFT/Tapping as a way to release STRESS.
6. It is easy to learn (see videos below) and involves using words while tapping on certain meridian points.
7. EFT/Tapping provides feedback; listen to the sound of your voice to determine when the energy is released.
8. Be patient. You will need to work in layers, as you release one memory or emotion a new one will likely appear.
9. Don’t be fooled by its simplicity – try it and see for yourself.
10. This method, is a great way to move from reaction to thoughtful response.
Connect with Ann
EFT Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR73ely3K7o
Feeling your Feelings Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKdYIaOedmE
Book: A Pathway to Insight https://amzn.to/3qnk4PO
Audible here: https://www.audible.com/pd?asin=B09ZD57BB6&source_code=ASSORAP0511160006&share_location=pdp
Watch the podcasts on YouTube here:
Get The Happy Doc Student Handbook: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578333732
Other resources at: http://Expandyourhappy.com
Support this free content: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/expandyourhappy
Want to make my day? Rate, review, subscribe & share with someone you love.